Friday, June 01, 2007

Mr. TB

Turns out the new father-in-law of the Flying TB-Carrying Arse is a TB researcher at the Center for Disease Control. Coincidence? I think not. Though FIL claims he did not infect his son-in-law, I have my doubts.

My theory: FIL did not want his daughter to marry an arrogant self-centered lawyer, but he couldn’t talk her out of it.

Solution: Diabolical murder plot. Kill him slowly with TB germs. That’s what they’d do on t.v. anyway.

In other news, I was remiss in not mentioning this earlier, but remember the two-timing Space Shuttle Pilot who was at center of the whole crazy-astronaut-drives-900-miles-in-a-diaper story from last Winter? Remember that guy? Well NASA fired him. I’m not sorry. He was sent back to the navy or air force or wherever they got him from. He’ll have to settle for two-timing female naval officers from now on.

1 comment:

cityofmushrooms said...

maybe TB FIL should get together w/NASA 2-timer