Sunday, June 24, 2007

Movie

I saw Knocked Up and liked it much more than I was expecting to. I saw it at Cavendish where I was one of the youngest people in the audience. I kept wondering whether any of the old Jewish people in the audience were getting the endless bong jokes.

It's a lot like 40 Year Old Virgin. A sweet movie wrapped up in endless vulgar jokes.

Jay Baruchel (sp?) (from Montreal) is one of the slacker dudes. I love that kid. I remember how good he was in Million Dollar Baby. He’s one of the most unusual looking actors I’ve ever seen. What a great face.

I realize how out of touch I am because I didn’t recognize any of the celebrities making cameos except Steve Carrell. I assume all these other people were also real celebs but I have no clue who they were.

Paul Rudd’s DeNiro impression is fantastic. Seth Rogen’s sucked, but Rudd’s is superb.

Tomorrow's a provincial holiday. I don't have to go to work. yay!

1 comment:

cityofmushrooms said...

happy johnny baptiste