Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Expo

I've been really delinquent about visiting ExpoLounge these past few weeks, and right when the nostalgia is cranked to 11. I corrected that tonight. It's so neat.

Interesting to see that a number of high-profile visits were cancelled because of The Six Day War. Makes you realize how long the Middle East problem has been on our radar.

My favourite line from Jason is his description of the "Coppertone Cocktail". He says: This cocktail combines my love for coconut with my obsession of suntan lotion. Enjoy!

There's summer in a nutshell. I love coconut too, but I can't say I'm all that interested in suntan lotion. Oh well.

1 comment:

cityofmushrooms said...

I love the Coty lipstick ad he posted-only despite all the lipsticks having different names, they all looked just dark red to me...