Tuesday, August 04, 2009

Snarl

It is very busy at work these days and I just snapped (snapped!) at this woman who irritates the hell out of me on a regular basis. She is one of those people who dishes it out, but can't take it.

She seemed quite shocked that I let her have it in a tone that is similar to her own.

I did not, however, go "Full JAW Fan" on her.

This b**** retires at the end of the year, and I'm considering putting up a count-down calendar in my office and crossing off each day with delight and satisfaction...I am not one to wish away the time, but man, will I be happy when this nut job is out of my life.

2 comments:

cityofmushrooms said...

full JAW FAN?

Anonymous said...

ahhh, yes...FJF for short...let's just say, you don't want to get me really upset, particularly on a bad day...No one f**ks with me and gets away with it...other than a certain Alec...who can f**k till my eyes bug out!...but alas, I disgress.

JAW fan