Monday, August 10, 2009

I hate the bank

I’m mad at the bank. And, due to PMS, this is one of those days where I have to exercise the greatest of self-control so that I don’t close my account and move my GICS, etc., in a fit of pique.

I wanted to make a change to a monthly contribution to a mutual fund. I always communicate with the same lady (now known as “the dud”) by email. She said I could send them a fax with the info, since they required a signature, or call them and they would record the conversation. Frankly, I don’t like that second option.

Our dept does not have access to a fax machine. (Why? I don’t know.) So I sent her a letter, containing my signature, as an attachment to an email. She wrote back saying the letter is perfect, so I can now just send it by fax to them. Huh? I told the dud I don’t have a fax, i.e. could she take care of it. She said, you’ll have to call the 1-800 and have them record the conversation.

Is it too much trouble for her to send my letter by fax to the number she provided. It’s right there at her fingertips! Apparently so. Forwarding my letter by fax is too much trouble.

So now I am pissed off. And I’m plotting and scheming how I can get back at the bank for this lazy stupidity of hers.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

time to start stashing your cash in the mattress. Much less hassle.

cityofmushrooms said...

durn bankers