Tuesday, April 07, 2009

Ode to a Dead TV Character

O Kutner thou art dead
Shot yourself in the head

Last night I was hating
The producer of House
(Who I thought was a louse)

And I had to ask why
Kill off the Indian guy?

But now I get it
(I checked CNN)

Why be sixth string on a network drama?
When you can go to the White House
And work for Obama?

This Kumar has retired
He didn’t get fired
He gave up the t.v. bucks
To work in political muck

But to walk away is not absurd
For a South Asian political nerd

They love their politics these dudes
They like power and have attitude
But my Kumar will not become a pol
Because he hates Harpo, our PM troll

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I can't top this, I won't try.
Time for me to say good-bye.
I'm a Gilligan to your Mr. Howell,
Guess I'll just throw in the towel.

JAW fan