Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Nerds among us

My new fave show is The Big Bang Theory, mainly because I love Sheldon so much. But last night for the first time he irritated me to the point of actually wanting to stop watching the show. I'm disappointed because I thought this was a sitcom I could watch for a while.

On the other hand, Sheldon might be replaced by Howard as my favourite character. He even had a pick-up line last night that I'm thinking of adopting "I'm the small package that good things come in". I know. It didn't work for him either. Loser.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I just bought the 1st season on DVD...I love Sheldon. Haven't watched last night's episode yet...but I'm sure he will be hilarious.

JAW fan

Anonymous said...

Watched Monday night's episode...I didn't find Sheldon any worse than usual. He certainly wasn't as annoying as he was in the episode where he got sick.

JAW fan