Sunday, March 08, 2009

Lovely Day

What a nice weekend. Spring is so close I can smell it. And I don't just mean the dog poop smell that is on most corners now that the snow is melting.

I've just returned from the kind of afternoon walk I have been waiting 3 months to enjoy. I was on the go for precisely 1 hour and 2 minutes. It was all good, except my ears were getting cold in the last 10 minutes or so. But I feel rejuvenated.

All ready for back-to-work on Monday. Bleh.

In other weekend news, spent some time with Kumar yesterday. I am delighted and amazed at how well we are getting along now that I know he is leaving the country. Funny how these things work out. The pressure to adapt and adjust is gone, I suppose. So we can just relax and have fun. How pleasant and unexpected.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Monday morning:...so much for yesterday's nice weather...it's cold again!!!

JAW fan

Nanuk of the North, older but no wiser said...

Tell me about it. grrrr. Cold! and a bit of snow this evening? double grrr.

Anonymous said...

I'm out of the loop. He's leaving? leavin'...on that midnight train to Georgia...leavin' on the midnight train ...oh...got a one way ticket back...to the life...

Nanuk of the North, older but no wiser said...

He's Dubai-bound.