Thursday, March 19, 2009

I don't get it

Absolutely nothing good has been reported on the economy lately and yet stock markets have been "rallying" for a week. Why? The economy is still shit.

I suspect this all springs from Jon Stewart telling off that Jim Cramer nut from CNBC. Everything changed after that. Jon Stewart is all-powerful and controls "The Market".

Yesterday, Obama made a speech where he said he would take the blame for everything, since people are looking for somebody to blame. I like how he said: "Blame me, I'm the President". I think he really wanted to say "I'm the f**king President" but he resisted. I think it is sinking in that he IS the f**king President and he likes it!

I bet when he's putting on his tie in the morning, he looks in the mirror and says "I'm the f**king President" and then he laughs.

No comments: