Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Moral Dilemma

December is just around the corner and I have 3 sick days left at my disposal. Do I take these days off?

Sick days are not cumulative. On January 1, we go back to having 7 sick days in the bank for the calendar year. If I don't take any of them, they are lost 4-ever.

Of course, there is a possibility that I may fall sick in December and actually need them as opposed to being "sick" (i.e. Xmas shopping).

What would Jesus do? Or Felipe? Or Matty? Moises?

3 comments:

cityofmushrooms said...

cough cough sneeze cough
go home before it gets worse

Anonymous said...

I think the question is: What Would Oil Can Do? And I think we all know the answer.

Anonymous said...

gee, what a bummer with the sick leave thing - ours accumulates!!! I have about 55 weeks worth....how many colds/hangovers/shopping/can't be bothered getting out of bed days is that?