Wednesday, November 05, 2008

Big Trouble Ahead

Last night Kumar said he thought the US would do better getting out of Iraq if McCain was Commander-in-Chief. He also thought McCain's foreign policy experience made him a better candidate.

My first thought was "Don't make me hate you." Second thought: "You cannot be serious" but I knew he was.

It has been obvious that he is a political conservative but I've been in denial about it. Now I have to face that awful fact. Ick. I don't want to be James Carville and Mary Matalin (reversed). This is grim.

3 comments:

cityofmushrooms said...

ok
usa politics is off topic-
you can live w/that, can't you, ms carville?

Nanuk of the North, older but no wiser said...

Do I dare mention that our provincial election has been called today? What if he is pro-PQ? I'll have to dump him. As a right-wing sympathizer, he should not be pro-Pauline, but what if???

cityofmushrooms said...

he's NOT pro-PQ!