Thursday, November 27, 2008

Chip Update

Following JAW Fan's ecstatic recommendation of Doritos Jalapeno & Cheddar savouries, I purchased a bag. (Though I do realize the ecstasy was caused by a Baldwin/speedo fantasy, and not necessarily by the chips.)

Regardless. I can report that these J&Cs are very, very yummy indeed. I did not find them particularly cheddarish, but they are tremendously jalapeno-y. Hawt! I ended up burning my tongue a bit, so I had to put the bag away.

Chip Tip: They really go well with a beer. I had mine with a Corona. Si, si, senor.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hmm...I didn't find them that hot, and I ate the entire bag...either my tastebuds have been numbed by all the hot sauces I have eaten over the year...or degree of spiciness varies from bag to bag. One thing I do know, Alec is hot...I am also a little concerned. I saw him on TV last and he has appeared to have gained even more weight...and yet, he is still so f**kable...My question is, at what weight do I lose interest in him? When he pushes 300 lbs? 400?...

JAW fan

cityofmushrooms said...

be honest
you will nev-ah lose interest in big al
(me either)