Tuesday, November 04, 2008

Big Gulp

Well, here we are. Today's the day. And I'm still nervous, but less so than yesterday.

I see that the little town that always votes first, Diggler's Ditch, went 15-6 for BO. Does this mean anything? I dunno. But if it had gone for McCain, I'd be drinking already. I know that much.

This morning, I was thinking what if on Inauguration Day, Obama comes out in some weird garb, and declares "They were right! I AM a secret muslim! Ha! Ha! (evil laughter)" . Uh, then what?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

...or rip off his face-mask and declare that he is really Hilary Clinton...and that everything has been an elaborately staged ploy to ensure Mrs. Clinton got voted in.

I mean, if you want to go out there with bizarre Weekly-World-News-type stories...anything could happen


JAW fan

cityofmushrooms said...

go hilary!