Monday, September 12, 2011

Weekend Roundup

I can't decide when I like Serena Williams better: 1) when she is overpowering and literally awesome to watch, when you think she just cannot be beat by anyone on Earth, like she was on Saturday or 2) when she is full sassy kookoo like she was on Sunday. My new expression whenever someone disagrees with me is going to be "Don't look at me! Don't look at me!" And then I will say "You are ugly on the inside". She was lousy on the court but crazily entertaining on the sidelines.

I've discovered a new chip! And a deelishious one it is. The company is called Late July and the chips I bought are called Dude Ranch. And they are dudalishly delish. And the best thing about them. I bought them at the HEALTH FOOD store, so of course they are very, very healthy and have no calories. Not a single calorie! ....at least I think that's what health-food chips are like. Well, I believe it. So it's true. NO CALORIES!

Now I'm not a terrorist, nor have I ever played one on t.v., but if I was a terrorist, I would not plan to bomb something on the anniversary date of the big event, when security is at its highest. I would wait, say, maybe a day or two, say on a Tuesday, when the barriers have come down and everyone is back to normal. Then....Surprise!

1 comment:

Susieq said...

Late post here, but as you can imagine, playing an Aussie, Serena was public enemy NO 1 after that outburst. As for the $2000 fine, what a joke - her tennis shoes cost more than that!!!!