Friday, January 14, 2011

Odd moment at the office

I am collaborating on a task with a new guy who I haven't met before. We've exchanged a few emails but this afternoon he popped in to discuss something in person.

I have hanging on my wall (in a discreet place) a calendar with shirtless, glistening firemen. As this colleague was leaving my office, he spotted the calendar and asked me where I bought it. A bit surprised, I told him.

Then he tells me his son is gay and he'll want to buy a calendar for him next year!

So it doesn't really matter what else I learn about this man, from now on my only thought will be "gay son's getting a naked firemen calendar from dad".

Oh, and he's Australian, so maybe that explains it. ;)

5 comments:

Susieq said...

No, I will not fall into that trap thank you!!!! ;)

cityofmushrooms said...

good dad

Susieq said...

Yes, agree, a good dad.

Anonymous said...

My son!!!...yeah, right!!!

JAW fan

Nanuk of the North, older but no wiser said...

Like father, like son perhaps.