Tuesday, January 11, 2011

I Escape Crazy Woman Status

The fates have interceded on my behalf. The fates and a local school board offered the Tall Teacher a job. He started this morning.

But....he feels guilty about dropping the Caribbean folks at the last second. So he hasn't informed them yet. He could still decide to go. Has he not realized the fates will not be mocked? Not to mention the beauty of avoiding having to find some stranger to sub-let to for 6 months.

Meanwhile I have to re-evaluate my skepticism towards the value of prayer.

4 comments:

cityofmushrooms said...

get thee a new rosary

Nanuk of the North, older but no wiser said...

I'll just pay homage to St. Anthony, recoverer of lost objects.

cityofmushrooms said...

lost objects?
I should be praying to him everyday then

Anonymous said...

Hate to break it to you...but based on the last 2 postings, you are still in Crazy Lady status, just in a different ballpark.

JAW fan