Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Tuesday is Diet Day

I officially started my Weight Watchers diet today. But, of course, I'm Miss Frugal so I am not paying them to attend meetings. I'm following the plan and paying myself for my efforts. hah.

I've just taken 20 minutes to eat my "snack", which is an orange. My tummy is grumbling. I am unhappy.

At least this morning, the funace cleaning guy showed up at 8:30 on the nose (see my complaints of September 15 in this regard).

BGTSmoothie (who is now fudging on his decision to start WW this morning, by the way) (fudging, ha ha, he's fat!) used to work for Sears where he was on the phone scheduling funace cleaning, vent cleaning, drape cleaning, etc. And he said that once an appointment has been screwed by the the company, there was a star next to the client's name that meant "we f**ked up once, don't f**k up again". I guess the furnace people had a star next to my name today because the guy didn't f**k up.

BGTSmoothie has had at least 30 jobs, so no matter what place you name, he says: I worked there. Even the venerable food co, Kraft. It is weird. He's been everywhere, man, he's been everywhere.

4 comments:

cityofmushrooms said...

he should be a bartender

Nanuk of the North, older but no wiser said...

I don't think so. Bartenders have to be good listeners and he's a non-stop talker. Maybe he should be a cab driver.

cityofmushrooms said...

better yet

Anonymous said...

and he might start drinking like he eats!