Monday, September 27, 2010

Saturday eat, Tuesday diet

Here is everything BGTSmoothie ate on Saturday: Wendy’s, plus popcorn plus a pogo (which he said today was undercooked) plus raisin glossettes.

We just had lunch and he told me he is starting Weight Watchers tomorrow. I was excited and told him we should go to the meetings together to be WW buddies. But he says he’s going to do it on his own because he’s been before and has all the books and gadgets. So he does not want to pay to go to meetings. Too bad.

He used to go with his mother and his sister. He said he liked the social aspect of it. I can imagine. He talks to everybody about everything, so just imagine the three of them at WW. He says there’s not much point going to the meetings because there aren’t any younger women at them. I told him my niece was only about 21 when she went, so he is wrong about that. What a family he's got, everybody in therapy and everybody at WW.


He had a Chinese dish at the food court but it had shrimp in it, which he doesn’t eat for Jewish reasons, so I got all the shrimp. Yay.

Tomorrow the diets begin...

1 comment:

cityofmushrooms said...

there are "gadgets" at WW?