Tuesday, September 28, 2010

This week's Mad Men

When did Pete become a good guy? I think he is wrong for covering for Don. Really. At this stage, what does he owe Don? Nuthin'. Don is getting scummier, even if "love" redeems him, which I think it won't, judging from the way he stared at his (and my favourite) secretary. I can understand why Betty would lie for Don, her kids don't need their father in jail. But Pete?

What did I love this week? That a couple goes to a doctor about an unplanned pregnancy and the doctor give the MAN shit about his irresponsibility. I was not expecting that. I enjoyed that curveball.

Joan has class. Roger is and will always be a lovesick fool.

And just when you think they can't introduce a character who is an even nastier bastard, here comes Lane's father. I predict Lane comes to his senses in London and has to get rid of the chocolate bunny. But maybe not. Maybe New York is Lane's paradise and he's coming back a free man.

1 comment:

cityofmushrooms said...

how many more episodes this season?