Thursday, August 26, 2010

She's Worse than Hitler

Since I have been remiss on commenting on current events, let me say a word about that stupid woman in the UK who tossed the cat in the garbage bin and was caught on camera.

She is stupid and cruel. I am glad she was caught. She deserves public shunning.

That's it. I don't want her dead. I don't believe it is correct to send death threats. She should not have to be guarded by police. She's an idiot. And now everyone in the world knows she is an idiot. She's not Joe Stalin. That's enough for me.

I am enjoying that people are complaining to her employer. That amuses me. Especially since her employer is a bank that is already hated by the public for getting bail-out money. Heh heh.

But she does not have to die for her crime. She is hated around the world. Good enough for me. Now if it turns out she has done this before and kitty cats have died because of it, well, then to jail with her. Of course, she will now be blamed for every cat in her neighbourhood that has ever disappeared in the history of cats. So be it.

No comments: