Sunday, August 15, 2010

Platonic Male Box: A couple of smoothies

I haven't had many updates in the ole romantic male box lately, but I had platonic dates this weekend, and got 2 smoothies out of the deal. I feel guilty when gentlemen insist on buying my smoothies because I know I make more money than the two of them put together, but chivalry is not dead, and thus I am treated to smoothies.

At Coffee Depot I had a green tea-blueberry smoothie than tasted neither of blueberry nor green tea, so I was not impressed. But I met this odd fellow. Now if someone is of Israeli extraction and does not believe in god, does that make him an atheist jew or a jewish atheist? Point to ponder. Anyway, he is a movie buff so we have other things to discuss.

At Baskin-Robbins I had a mango banana smoothie that fulfilled all my smoothie expectations. So B-R wins the smoothie competition by a long shot. My date is of an extraction I didn't really know existed. A Protestant from India, or an Indian Protestant, if you will. Odd combo, but we didn't talk much about that. Mainly he needs to know where to eat cheap in Montreal, and how to dress for winter, as this coming one will be his first. I said: Good luck, you have no idea what you are in for.

They are both nice guys and I'd see them both again. For cheap eats, I'm guessing.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

mmm...mango banana smoothie. Just the thought of it is delish!!!

Yes, have returned from a week of country livin', way-too-many margaritas, a so-so amount of chip-eatin' (nothing new to report), and one sunny day after another. Upon my return yesterday, in come the clouds and rain.

And now, stupid %*#^&! work. Bleah!!!!

JAW fan