Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Behold!.....Tis Nanuk!

I had lunch with Blueberry-Green Tea Smoothie (BGTS) yesterday, and I met him again after work.

Smitten, I tells ya.

Over lunch, he held my hand and told me how "beautiful" I am. (Don't laugh. I'm not joking. This really happened.) And walking to the door at Place Bonaventure afterwards, he stopped me for The Big Kiss.

My primary thought: Where were men like you when I was 22?

After work, we were walking through Central Station in a quiet corridor and, again, The Big Kiss move. I heard someone walking towards us and I started pushing him away. He's rather bigger than me, like a cuddly bear (think: Not So Gentle Ben). You can picture my little arms flailing, right? And I am saying "We're in public!!!!" and he says, about the approaching woman, "She's some stranger we'll never see again". True, she was. But that wasn't the point.

3 comments:

cityofmushrooms said...

so where exactly is the portal to this parallel universe???

Nanuk of the North, older but no wiser said...

Via Craigslist....scary!

llj said...

Awww.....kiss the big lug!