Wednesday, June 09, 2010

I'm too sexy for my job

I've been following the silly story of the woman who is suing the bank for letting her go because she was so sexy she was distracting all her male colleagues.

We decided at lunch that when our esteemed employer cuts our jobs, this will be the avenue we will pursue in our demands for compensation.

I love the idea of me sitting before the appeals board saying "Come on, we all know I'm distractingly sexy. Admit it. For the sake of keeping the planes in the air, you had to fire me! Now pay up." (bats eyelashes)

If only I still had those shorts.

3 comments:

cityofmushrooms said...

you can always buy NEW shorts, sexy mama

Anonymous said...

Do you mean THOSE shorts??? The ones I hated??? I guess I just never realized they were sexy hot.

JAW fan

Nanuk of the North, older but no wiser said...

I always felt their sexiness was lost on you, JAW Fan.