Monday, November 14, 2011

Romantic Male Box: Non-Insane Edition

I met someone new over the weekend, and he is not insane and does not suspect that I am an electronic rapist. So ssshhhh! okay?

Anyway, I know there are some who are still mourning the non-starter that was the mystery man from Huntingdon, but perhaps this will be a bit o'balm on that wound.

This fellow is from Laval. (Yeah, I know, ewwww Laval.) When I told him I was originally from V'Field, he asked whereabouts in V'Field. I said: You know V'Field? And then he said he used to have a girlfriend who was from....wait for it....St. Polycarpe. And then he dated another woman from....Riviere Beaudette. And he knew someone (a relative? I can't remember) who was a psychiatrist at the V'Field hospital. And he has been to Parc Sauve to watch the Regattes a few times. (Unlike me.) So when I said we lived about halfway between the hospital and the Laroque Bridge, he knew it. Weird.


So I asked him if he had a thing for women from that part of the world? He just laughed. Guess so.

2 comments:

cityofmushrooms said...

laval boys rock

Nanuk of the North, older but no wiser said...

Of course you would say that.