Wednesday, November 09, 2011

Good Neighbours

I took the afternoon off. Came home and did lots of yard work. It being Wednesday, the Publi Sac fliers are being delivered.

As I was raking I saw the Publi Sac guys go by, so I went to the front porch and retrieved my bag. But today there were TWO bags. The second bag contained a free roll of toilet paper! Something of actual value.

It was about 3:00 p.m. and nobody was around. The CPN was not home, nor were his neighbours across the street or next door to him. Nor was my across-the-street neighbour. i.e. No Witnesses.

So I walked next door and stole the CPN's free roll of toilet paper. Yep! I did it. And I can't stop grinning about it. Winter's coming and he's going to piss me off for another snow shovelling season, so hey, there's no harm is taking a bit of advance revenge. Nyeh, nyeh.

8 comments:

cityofmushrooms said...

yet another of your crimes!!

Nanuk of the North, older but no wiser said...

electronic rapist AND thief.

My CV gets more impressive by the day.

cityofmushrooms said...

what's next on your eeeevilll agenda?

Anonymous said...

Remind me not to invite you over for supper anymore!!!

JAW fan

cityofmushrooms said...

you can invite her--just hide your toilet paper--

Harry Flashman said...

But don't let her in your bathroom, she might go through your medicine cabinet...

Anonymous said...

so now you'll think of that piece of *bleep* every time you wipe your *bleep* with his toilet paper.

Anonymous said...

Nanuk wipin' herself with stolen TP. It don't get any classier than that!

JAW fan