Tuesday, February 15, 2011

It's Valentine's Week here on the blog

A couple of stories in the paper today have led me to continue the Valentine's Luuuv theme for another day.

In the first very silly article, a poll by an on-line dating service I have never heard of rated the hawtness of people on the island of Montreal. The men of NDG came in first, but the women of NDG rated second-to-last.

I demand a recount.

All over NDG today, male halves of couples are having a great day, while the female halves quietly (or not so quietly) steam. I'm waiting for the inevitable email from a certain Tall NDGer I know claiming "I'm hot and you're not! LOL" ...should be arriving any minute now....

In the second article, we are informed that the majority of people "looking for love on-line" are middle-aged crones (like me?) Assuming this means both women AND men of the middle ages are looking, then why can't I meet someone my own age?

Maybe I don't want to? hmm. Point to ponder.

1 comment:

cityofmushrooms said...

you know you like the young lads