Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Work is not setting me free

I sent an email to my boss complaining that the "system" she had set up, a mere 3 months ago, for processing work appears to have fallen apart. I asked her to provide written procedures explaining how things should work. Rather than respond in writing, she came to my office and said "There is no system. Everything is broken".

She didn't answer any of the questions in my email. And after our little talk she left. So that's it. There is no system. Everything is broken.

Tell me why I should continue to give a shit. I want to care. I just can't.

LottoMax this Friday: $50 million.

2 comments:

cityofmushrooms said...

holy existentialist notion of despair, batman--

Susieq said...

$50 mil!
We have the big New Years Eve draw $31M.

Sigh.....