Monday, December 27, 2010

Nanuk, the Gamer is Born?

I'm back from the Holy City. I had a very nice Christmas. There's almost no snow in TO. That alone was great.

My niece got an iPad for Christmas. She was furious at her boyfriend for spending too much money on her, so for a part of Christmas Day she wasn't talking to him. Ha Ha. So what did he do? He showed me how to play Angry Birds. This is the greatest game ever.

I am now completely hooked on Angry Birds. My sister said if I buy an iPad just to play a game, I am officially crazy. I'm not sure if I will go that far. But that game is unbelievably addictive. Later, during the evening, when my niece had somewhat gotten over her anger with the bf, she showed me how to play Plants and Zombies. Another great game.

Is 2011 going to be the Year of Nanuk the Gamer? Stay tuned.

1 comment:

cityofmushrooms said...

2011: the year of the gamer. YES!
Young mister mushrooms got an XBOX and has been killing nazi-zombies for the past few days. The spurt of blood and gore as the zombie heads explode is something to see--