Wednesday, December 01, 2010

He's a 10, she's a 4

I saw the not very good Jake Gyllenhaal/Miss Ann Hathaway romantic comedy (?) last night. There's too much going on in it. It's trying to be three movies at once, so it's a mish mash of stuff.

Positive: Lots of nude Gyllenhaal
Negative: Not nearly enough Oliver Platt (fully clothed, thankfully)

Oliver Platt is always a supporting player and there's never enough of him in anything. Alas.

Did I mention lots of nude Gyllenhaal?

Anyway...I think Miss Ann Hathaway is a really unattractive young woman. Her face is all lopsided, like Julia Roberts, but even worse. I mentioned this to BGTSmoothie and now I am in the Smoothie doghouse. Apparently she has a "hot Jewish girl look". Well, how would I know that? I said that Gyllenhaal is a perfect ten, and she unfortunately is a four. Then I had to listen to Smoothie's incredulous "a four??? a four???" for the rest of the evening.

5 comments:

cityofmushrooms said...

ah, cowboy jake...

Anonymous said...

How nude????

JAW fan

Nanuk of the North, older but no wiser said...

No frontal, sorry JAW Fan. But lots of cute bum.

Susieq said...

Did you ever see him in a little indie movie with Jennifer Aniston called 'The Good Girl"? Worth a look.

Nanuk of the North, older but no wiser said...

I haven't seen it. I'm not crazy about her, but for him, I would endure her. heh.