Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Bah Humbug

I am feeling very Grinchy (or Scroogey) about Christmas cards this year. Why have they become a Big Bother? I don't know. But I've decided I'm only sending cards to my old aunts this year. So if you are a loyal reader of this esteemed blog, and have gotten Christmas cards from me in the past, don't expect one this year....unless you are my aunt.

And if you are one of my aunts, and you are reading this blog, how come you never told me you read my blog? Or even own a computer?

4 comments:

cityofmushrooms said...

those old aunties probably all have secrets blogs of their own

Nanuk of the North, older but no wiser said...

Oh, I hope so. That would be great.

Anonymous said...

I want my Christmas card!!!!!

Not that I'm having a Christmas this year!...December 25th 2010 shall hereforth be known as Cheese Day.

JAW fan

Brian Busby said...

Fine, no Christmas card... but I do want a Christmas letter.

(And it doesn't have to be from you.)