Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Freebies

Yay. Anybody who knows me knows I love two things: 1) anything free and 2) snacky treats.

So it was a thrill to get not one but 2 snacky treat samples in the mail today: one chocolate crunchy granola bar and one dark chocolate sweet & salty bar. Aren't you glad the food industry developed the sweet & salty concept? I sure am.

My only regret is that I did not check the mail earlier. If I had, I could've dashed over to the CPNs and stolen their free snacky treats before they got home from work. Then I would've had 4, and they would've had 0.

That would've been sweet.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm living in the wrong part of town...no free snacky treats in my area..which is fine, since I weighed myself yesterday. Needless to say there will be no chip reviews for a while.

Besides I have to slim down for swimwear...as I have booked my Puerto Vallarta vacation for two weeks in February...Yay! Mexican chips...which I will use to bulk up after losing all the weight I do between now and then.

JAW fan