Friday, September 25, 2009

Can't wait til Tuesday

In another life, I want to come back as a jump-suited bodyguard to an African dictator. But I digress.

On Tuesday, big Mo' Gadafi will be in Canada; Newfoundland, to be precise. I am looking forward to the news that night. He'll be the biggest thing to hit the Newfs since...um...er...

He needs a place to pitch his Bedouin tent. Does he really want to stay in a tent? Does he know how cold it gets at night in Newfoundland by late September? Perhaps we can give him a seal pelt to keep him warm.

If Newfoundland won't have him, I hereby extend my offer to let Mo pitch his tent in my backyard. He'll have to deal with a pesky black cat, and endless nattering in Polish from over the fence, but other than that, it should be pretty comfy.

I await word from his Social Secretary.

3 comments:

cityofmushrooms said...

how could mo refuse?

Anonymous said...

maybe his body guards would turn their assault weapons on your neighbours as they hang their bathroom mats on your fence.

Nanuk of the North, older but no wiser said...

Ya think? That would be so great!