Saturday, January 31, 2015

Le Weekend Update

Sigh. I had such big blogging plans to report regularly on the antics of PQ Face over the coming months, but alas it appears that he may get tossed out of our social circle.

We were sitting at opposite ends of the table tonight, so I could not catch much of what was going on with him, but he was sitting directly across from an African woman, she is originally from Burkina Faso, and he was complaining that these kinds of group outings are filled with Anglos and immigrants.

If I had been closer I would've commented on money and the ethnic vote, but I couldn't. He should just go and hang out with Jacques Parizeau! By Jove.

Later, one of the other ladies said to me: That man seems very uncomfortable in his own skin. How true.

Anyway, our group organizer has decided she is done apologizing for this bozo. We were 13 at supper tonight and I counted 8 immigrants among us. PQ Face is severely outnumbered. This is the face of Montreal today, and if he doesn't like it, he can move to Lac St Jean or Riviere du Loup, but there are probably immigrants there too. So tough shit, buddy. But maybe out there he could at least escape the Anglo menace!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Keep fighting the good fight! We're in your corner!

Mrs. A.