Monday, November 15, 2010

Help! Oink Oink

I need a new diet. Anybody have any suggestion?

I cannot face going back to WW and being told that I can survive, without being hungry, on 23 points per day. No, I cannot. 23 points is my breakfast and lunch....what about the rest of the day? (Yes, I know this is precisely why I'm fat.)

I need some new form of inspiration!

You'd think I'd be inspired by BGTSmoothie who told me last week he'd finally restarted his WW point counting and had lost 7 pounds in the first week. Well, good for you, fat boy! (See, this here is my attitude problem coming out.) He's counting points and got a personal trainer at the Con U gym because he is a Con U alum. Is this true? Can we do this?

I'm going to be 50 effing years old in less than 4 months. I don't want Oldest Age Ever to coincide with Fattest Weight Ever.

6 comments:

cityofmushrooms said...

well if you can get an alum library card (which I'm sure I still have somewhere) why not a personal trainer? how about a personal chef? What about a butler? I wonder if they'd also throw in a house boy to help reach for things on high shelves?

Nanuk of the North, older but no wiser said...

I could use a house boy.

cityofmushrooms said...

craig's list?

Susieq said...

We could all use a houseboy!
Seriously, I lost 16 kilos, the first 10 or so from going on the milkshake/meal replacement diet. In addition to 3 a day, you have steamed greens and as much fruit as you like and drink lots of water. Yes, it can be boring but I am happy I gave it a try. The other kilos came off in the months after because I never went back to those awful eating habits I had before. However, I cannot hold my hand up and say I am perfect - I do indulge in my fair share of chocolate, cockatils and other great things, but as a special treat.

Nanuk of the North, older but no wiser said...

That's what I don't have, the discipline.

(and the house boy)

Susieq said...

Thats the problem isn't it? (types herself, currently tucking into a cuppa and some chocolate....). One of my friends had the gastric bypass thing 12 months ago and has lost 21 kilos and still going- it worked for her, but there is no way I would have that done.