Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Eureka Moment

As I sat at my desk, fantasizing about my escape which will not happen, I had a light-bulb moment about my decluttering problem.

I have decided that as a Xmas present to myself I am hiring the Got Junk people to come and haul away my stuff. I won't do it myself, so it is time to have someone else do it.

Laziness is the primary reason I have done nothing. Hauling it to the road, etc., is just too much trouble.

I've finally reached the point where I am ready to get rid of a lot of stuff. So in early December, probably the 4th or 5th, I will be getting rid of tons of stuff. I'm already giddy at the prospect.

1 comment:

llj said...

Oh boy the Got Junk guys! I am addicted to the TV show Hoarders. I have been cleaning out closets and drawers like crazy....show is motivating as hell. They always have the Got Junk guys there and I feel awful for them some of the stuff they have to deal with. Whatever it takes to get some progress....