Friday, October 19, 2012

Samosa Hangover

I have discovered samosa heaven in Montreal. A colleague brought in samosas from Pushap, near Namur, for a luncheon this week. 

Let me say, shamelessly, OINK! OINK!  Your humble blogger ate not one, not two, but FOUR samosas. I couldn't stop. They were so good.  I'd rather eat FOUR samosas than have dessert any time.

Problem is, guess who has been (near literally) running to the bathroom three times morning? Hint: It's ME!  Dang that curse of the Indian food.  Samosas, I can't quit ya. I today am paying a major price for my piglet behaviour.  But they were sooo good.

8 comments:

mushrooms said...

only 4?

Nanuk of the North, Electronic Rapist said...

According to the "fat count" website that Smoothie sent me to last night, they are 300 calories each! So 4 is...uh...I can't do the math.

m'shrooms said...

why would he send you to a fat count website when he could send you to a spa in the south of france? (all he'd have to do is sell his african mask)

Anonymous said...

Note to Nanuk: I'm sure it was worth every calorie. As long as you didn't eat them with a side of chili carrots.

Note To Mushrooms: Nanuk's got so many aliases in her life, you've confused Smoothie with Fancy Feast (who owns the African mask)...or am I the one who is confused?

Knuckles G.

mushrooms said...

o right
well smoothie should make amends too

Nanuk of the North, Electronic Rapist said...

Thank you, Knuckles G. for knowing the players without a scorecard.

mushrooms said...

he's young
I'm older than george c

Nanuk of the North, Electronic Rapist said...

All us 1961-ers are older than george c, but by only a few months.