Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Nuthin' happenin'

There is so much "weather" affecting the eastern part of North America, and yet, ain't nuthin' happenin' 'round these parts.  It's very weird. Maybe we will get torrential downpours tomorrow. Maybe, maybe not.

Tomorrow is Hallowe'en. If it rains hard, then there will not be many trick-or-treaters on my street. This means I'll have to eat most of the Floridian mini chocolate bars in my stash all by myself. I will regret that.

While in Florida, I had my first taste of alligator. It was Lousiana gator. Breaded. Tasted like popcorn chicken!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

we have fun dip packets to give out this year. I know, not as good as Rockets but the kids are excited.

Nanuk of the North, older but no wiser said...

ROCKETS rule supreme!

Anonymous said...

I just read an article about the worst Halloween candies to give out (based on popularity, I guess) and Rockets were on the list.

So were Tootsie Rolls (which I love)

Obviously, shoddy journalism!!!

Knuckles G.