Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Crisis Averted for Today

FF now has $200 in his account. I called him from the bank.

Me: Hi. I just deposited the money.
FF: Thank you (happy voice)
Me: it's supposed to be instantaneous, so it should be there.
FF: Uh..I checked 30 seconds ago, and I saw it. It's there.
Me: Good.
FF: When can I expect the next installment?
Me: When you need it. But if it is within 48 hours, you are in big trouble.
FF: (Nervous laughter) Ok. I'll call you back later.

Any estimates on when that 2nd installment will be requested? I'm guessing Monday. It's been 20 minutes. He's probably already bought beer....and olive oil. He was upset at the high price of olive oil in B.C. Only he would be complaining about that.

4 comments:

cityofmushrooms said...

friday morning (pacific time)

Brian Busby said...

The high price of olive oil in B.C.? Everything is more expensive in B.C. It's like shopping for groceries in an airport terminal.

Anonymous said...

The guy is broke...asks for $200...and is going to buy olive oil???? So he can what? Sauté his joints???

My advice: grease the soles of his feet with it and slide his ass on over to an employment agency!!! When you start asking for handouts, you take any f**king job you can get. It's that simple!!!

angry JAW fan

Nanuk of the North, older but no wiser said...

Aren't we grouchy today?