Monday, March 28, 2011

Election Time Again!

A federal election campaign coinciding with NaPoMo? Is this possible? Let the rhymes begin! Well, let the rhymes begin on Friday, that is.

Update on the Romantic Male Box Crazy Water Man Edition: I sent the guy a polite email saying thanks, but I do not think we would be compatible. Good luck with finding the right woman. I added that I now knew more about salt water energy drinks than I need to know. He replied: Water is what I do for a living, it's not who I am! Technically, thought I, aren't we all primarily water? But I was in no mood to nitpick. I did not reply because as far as I was concerned, I had said my polite goodbye.

So next day I got another email asking: what is it I wanted? what was I looking for? (I resisted saying "Not salt water energy drinks") I ignored him. Then I got a final message informing me that this would be his last email, that he would be deleting me from his contacts as soon as he hit Send. OK. But he just wanted to add that he gave amazing, fantastic massages and that every woman who gets one from him loves him and says don't stop, don't stop. (I assume he also gives them salt water energy drinks to keep them hydrated.)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

An early start to NaPoMo (as you will be gone for part of it.)

With Duceppe running in my section
I might just boycott this election
It's not like Harper can win this seat
And the Liberals will sure be beat.
So, 'stead of voting for any o' these fellas.
I'll just stay home and watch telenovelas.

JAW fan

cityofmushrooms said...

who knew salt-water-energy drinks had such an involved back-story?

Susieq said...

If his massages are so fabulous, whats he doing looking for a love on the net?? (no offence intended to you Nanuk).

Canada makes it onto Australian news - because the government has fallen.