Monday, March 04, 2013

Naughty, naughty

Smoothie and his girlfriend (of 8 months) have planned their first weekend getaway, to the Nation's Capital, in 2 weeks. Both Smoothie and gf still live at home (both are 27). When she told her father they were going away for a weekend, her father asked if they would have separate beds and then he said "there better not be any hanky-panky". 

Perhaps he is not aware that there has been excessive hanky pankying going on for the past 8 months.

Hanky panky. It's the word of the day. I had not heard that expression in years, and I suspect Smoothie had never heard it at all before yesterday.

My baby does the hanky panky. Now that song is in my head.

In other news: Our New Boss arrives today. Will he be a non-entity? or will reports of his antics make him a regular item of interest on the blog. If so, he will need a nickname. Stay tuned...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'd much prefer to hear my parents say "there better not be any hanky-panky" than "I hope you two ain't doing the wild thing!"

Knuckles G.