Monday, February 11, 2013

Vacating the Vatican

So the Pope threw in the Papal Towel today.  I betcha didn't know there even was a Papal Towel. (I made it up.)  He said, in Latin, I'm outta here. I'm going to Disney World, etc.

Let this be a lesson to every old worker everywhere who is hanging on to his/her job, thinking that they can't possibly retire because "what will the place do without me? I am the glue that holds this place together".  Retire. Leave. Now. Vamoose with ya.

If the Pope can call it quits, so can you. The world will not end.  Let the Papal Succession stakes begin!  If ever there was an event that called for a NaPoMo poem this is it. Sadly, we are forced to do without. Amen.

1 comment:

mushrooms said...

tho we all might need help writing that resignation letter in latin