Thursday, August 09, 2007

Slow News Day

Is it me or is this a nuthin' happenin' day?

Well, the stock market is [YAWN] crashing again. Ho hum.

I could say something about the Russians and their little flag-planting-on-the-floor-of-the-North Pole stunt of last week. In a nutshell: it pissed me off. I bet the idea for that came from Putin himself. Worse yet, who do we have to defend Canada's claims on Arctic sovereignty? Peter Potato Head. God help us.

And then yesterday the Russians shot a missile into Georgia and then said: We didn't do it. Check that missile. I'm sure it's got Vlad's fingerprints on it.

The Times of London reports that more over-40 women are becoming anorexic. Is that spelt right? That's how far I am from anorexia, I can't even spell it. Even some women in their 60s are being treated for this condition. I knew the Nancy Reagan look would become trendy some day. Please, ladies, just eat something.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

We call women like Nancy lollipops - big hair and stick figures (or stick insects).